Become a Volunteer
RIDDLE THRIFT SHOP
The Highest of Distinctions is Service to Others
The Riddle Thrift Shop is owned and operated by the Associated Auxiliaries of Riddle Memorial Hospital. All proceeds from the shop benefit Riddle Memorial Hospital. Our greatest assets are our volunteers who generously donate their time and talents to make Riddle Thrift Shop possible. We would not be able to exist without them.
Volunteering is a wonderful way to make a difference. Give it a try.
Why do people volunteer?
- to help others and contribute to the community
- to use skills in a new setting
- to find new friends and new relationships
- to develop a sense of accomplishment and self-worth
- to learn new skills
- to meet requirements of a course or program
- to challenge themselves
- to work for a cause
- to gain recognition for their abilities
- to help improve the quality of professional life
What volunteer positions are available at Riddle Thrift Shop?
- Point of Sale Cashiers
- Stock Personnel
- Point of Sale Baggers
- Try-on Personnel
- Jewelry Personnel
How do I sign up to volunteer?
- Call our Volunteer Services Department at 484-227-3170